Did you know, reducing air leaks on your compressed air system is the single most important energy-saving measure that can be performed?
The leak rate on an unmanaged compressed air system can be as high as 40% of your total usage. A single 1.5mm hole can flow 3.8cfm and could cost over £450 per annum.
Reducing your leak rate not only reduces the amount of Compressed Air needed to maintain system pressure but can also reduce maintenance costs and increase the service life of your compressed air equipment.
UAP can deliver an Air leak management programme specifically tailored to your site. Compressed Air Leaks are not at the top of everyone’s priority list. Maintenance Teams are often busy maintaining and repairing machinery to ensure production levels are sustained. Outsourcing Air Leak Surveys and repairs to UAP is a popular choice for organisations looking to reduce energy costs with a high return on investment:
UAP Air Leak Management Programme:
- Full Leak Report detailing the number of leaks, location, total air loss (cfm) and total waste energy
- Tagging of Air Leaks with ID no. and severity
- Expert advice for system improvements to prevent leaks returning.
- Repairs can be carried out during shutdown periods, weekends or even night’s.
- Full list of repairs carried out detailing of type of repair, parts used and photo evidence
- Measurement and Verification of Savings
If you would like to find out how much you could save with UAP’s Air Leak Management Programme, contact us on 01244 538 800.
Alternatively, you can complete our contact form by ‘clicking here’